WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING INSTALLATIONS FOR :
Gas Hobs , Stoves, Gas Geysers, Gas Heaters, Gas Braai’s, Gas Fireplaces, Gas Underfloor Heating and Gas Heat Pumps.
A basic Installation kit for 1 x cylinder to an appliances consist of the following:
* 300mm Pigtail
* Astro low pressure wall mounted regulator + Bracket
* Straight Male 12/16 x 3/8
* 5m PEX - AL - PEX PIPE 12/16 Gas line. Additiinal @R75/m
* 2 Pex Elbows 12/16. Additional Elbows @R75/Elbow
* Emergency Shutoff Valve 12/16 Pex
* LPG Gas Emergency Shutoff Valve Plate
* Hosetail 12/16 Pex
* 2m Orange Hose + Clamps
* Conduit Sleeve + Brackets
* Core Drill Through Wall Partition
* Issue Lp Gas CoC ( Certificate of Conformity )
The above breakdown does vary slightly as we use different forms of connections to different appliances.
If you would like a cage, Please contact us for pricing.
Installation cylinder placement options
If your installation looks like its going to be a complicated installation and you not sure, We will need to do an onsite inspection to provide you with an accurate quotation specific to your installation needs.
Gas Stove/Hob Internal Option 1 9Kg Cupboard Installation ( Bottle Inside the cupboard with a bull nose Regulator )
Gas Stove/Hob Internal Option 2 9Kg Cupboard Installation ( Bottle inside the cupboard with a 300mm pigtail connected to a astro wall mounted regulator )
Gas Stove/Hob/Water heater External Option 1 Single cylinder installation ( 9, 19 or 48 Kg single bottle placed outdoors in a compliant position )
Gas Stove/Hob/Water heater External Option 2 Duel cylinder installation ( 9, 19 or 48 Kg single bottle placed outdoors in a compliant position )
The Difference between the internal option 1 and 2 Is the regulator . Internal option 2's regulator allows for a more sturdy Install and a higher gas flow rate.
For gas bottle pricing and to order gas bottles please CLICK HERE
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do we have to have a registered installer?
• It is part of the national health and safety act, therefore it is a legal requirement/regulation.
• Only person who can issue a certificate of compliance.
• For your own safety, would you get a plumber to do your electrical work?
Why do we need a certificate of compliance?
• For your insurance. In the event of a fire and the cause is from an unregistered installation your insurance would be void.
• Needed when selling a property.
No job is too big or too small.
Feel free to contact us for a free quotation